The enteral feeding market remained resistant to the economic downturn and experienced significant growth in the past few years. This trend is expected to continue because of the rise in the ageing population and the increased number of premature infants in critical care. Small bore connectors are expected to have the maximum impact on the enteral feeding devices industry.
Browse : Enteral Feeding Devices Market
Enteral feeding devices were traditionally used for end-of-life applications; however, there is a growing market for these devices in pediatric indications. Technological advances and design innovations are some others reasons contributing to the growth of the enteral feeding devices market.
- Giving sets
- Low-profile gastrostomy devices (balloons and buttons)
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy kits
- Nasogastric tubes
- Enteral feeding pumps (units distributed and installed base)
This research report analyzes the enteral feeding devices depending on its market segments and major geographies. The report is a comprehensive study of the market trends, industry growth drivers, restraints, industry structure, and market projections for the coming years. It includes an analysis of the current developments, Porter’s five force analysis, and detailed company profiles of the top market players. It also includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
The major geographies analyzed under this research study are North America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World.
The major players in the field of enteral feeding devices are Abbott Nutrition, American HomePatient Inc., Covidien Plc, Fresenius Kabi AG, Moog Inc., Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition, Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, Amsino, Applied Medical Technology, CORPAK MedSystems, C. R. Bard, Groupe DANONE, Kimberly Clark, Moog, Vygon, and others.
Browse : Enteral Feeding Devices Industry
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides a forward-looking perspective on the major factors responsible for driving and limiting market growth
- It helps in understanding the changing competition dynamics and helps to stay ahead of competitors
- It provides a technological growth map over a time and explains its impact on the industry
- It helps to clearly understand the key product segments, leading competitors, and their business strategies
- It helps to know about innovative products development and helps to stay updated with the recent technological changes in the market
» Read More...